Wednesday, July 8, 2015

a blog about October

So October had 4 kittens, yeah I know I am horrible cat owner I didn't get her fix, oh well. I will do this ASAP. I cannot handle another cat pregnancy. I was up several times a night to check on her. I thought she had a couple of weeks left, but 3 weeks ago I came into the closet where she was and she just had this, "look what I have done" look on her face. Sadly one of the ginger babies died. I think she was born dead because she wasn't even cleaned or anything. We named her Heaven-Shadow. There are two boy gingers, keep in mind we couldn't tell if they were female/male we just name them. Jorja's ginger kitten is named Lucky-Star and the other one is Astrid-Aphrodite-both I believe those two are males. So Astrid's name is sticking so if we keep all three we won't change Astrid's name. My kitten is the Calico and it has orange and black so she's a girl for sure I named her Odessa-Sky. It took two weeks to figure out, that their initials are  L.O.A.=law of attraction, and I so didn't plan that, in fact it took me two weeks to even realize it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment